The following 7 students won the Student Award of ALC'19.
Winners should attend the symposium and have 5 minutes of short presentations introducing their research at the award ceremony held on Wednesday morning.
A prize of ¥25,000 yen will be awarded at the ceremony.
Note that winners must pay the registration fee as same as other speakers.
- • Mr. Masato AKATSUKA (Osaka City University)
- Characterization of surface modified Ga2O3 photocatalyst for CO2 reduction with H2O [21p-5-6]
- • Mr. Md Harun Al RASHID (Hokkaido University)
- EXAFS studies on active phase structure of Ni-P particles on SiO2 for non-oxidative methane coupling reactions [21p-AP-09]
- • Ms. Trinh Thi NGUYEN (Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- Nonlinear vibrational spectroscopy of steroidal structure side chains of Polyimide surface [22p-AP-46]
- • Mr. Hideya MIZUNO (Osaka Institute of Technology)
- Non-charging conditions of insulating film under electron beam irradiation [21p-5-6]
- • Mr. Long CHENG (University of Science and Technology of China)
- Novel quantum trajectory approaches to the simulation of electron backscatter diffraction [22p-AP-04]
- • Mr. Rezwan AHMED (Kyushu University)
- Surface relaxation sequence in Cu(410) by quantitative low energy electron diffraction [21p-AP-40]
- • Mr. Ying CHEN (National Tsing Hua University)
- X-ray ptychography by nested Montel mirrors [25a-6-3]
Sponsored by the 141st Committee on Microbeam Analysis, JSPS
2019-09-20 08:45:17 JST|